Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015

Bound by Flames

by Jeaniene Frost

 

 



Vlad 




Layla






Bound by Flames is the third Book in the Night Prince Series.

The Story starts with Layla and Vlad trying to find Szilagyi, who is still always one step ahead of them.
The war between them becomes more brutal then ever and Vlad is determined to protect his people and Layla. He is used to doing things his way and only his way, which of course doesnt go over that well with our heroine Layla.

You gave me the right,”.... “when you made me admit that I loved you."

Bad things tend to happen in war and both of them will suffer.

"You aren't just my weakness, Leila"...."you are my destruction, because if I were to lose you, it would finish me..."


Wow, i love love loved this Book, especially the way Vlad was with Layla and how she held her own.
She is really coming into herself and i liked her development, Vlad the Impaler is not an easy man to love and be with at all but they are absolutely perfect for eachother.

There is a lot of action, fun and love in this Book. We do get to progress a lot along the Story line and there are SECRETS revealed. And when i say secrets i mean SECRETS!! ;)

5 bloody Stars and i cant wait for the last installment of this Series :)

Enjoy!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen