Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020

Soooo...

I just realized ive not been here in a minute...Like 4 years...-.-
Anyhow, Im baaaaaaack, that is if anybodys still reading this lol

Ive just been reading the Deception Series by D.H. Sidebottom and Ker Dukey.
There are two main works and a novella, these Books are dark erotica and NOT for the faint of heart.
So here are my thoughts on these....

Book #1 - 3 of 5 Stars


Not really my cuppa, a bit too dark for me 😅

Book #2 -  3 of 5 Stars




Ahhh my poor little innocent eyes...lol
To be honest i was happy about the ending.
It WAS a bit too dark for me, so i really needed the ending to be exactly how it happened...
2 down 1 more to go and then ill read the cheesiest, nicest, pink lil ol Book i can find 😂😂😏


Book #2,5 - 1 of 5 Stars



So im currently still reading this one, ill let you know what i think when im done....✌
Update (06042020):Meeh i did not connect to the story nor the characters, the time they had together as a couple was jus two/three quick chapters...Novella or not it was not enough to get me involved or interessted.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen